Application Period: April 1st – 30th, 2023
Non-degree research students are able to:
- Receive instruction in practical skills from faculty members.
- Use the studio spaces and practice studios.
- Use the library (and borrow books).
- Follow the honka-ryugakusei program and sit the entrance examination for the Master’s Course (only for students in the Graduate School of Music).
- Take Japanese lessons offered for international students.
Non-degree research students are NOT able to:
- Attend regular course lessons. (With permission from faculty members, this is possible in some cases).
- Have their credits recognized.
- Obtain a degree. *The university is able to issue a Certificate of Enrollment or Certificate of Enrollment Period.
- Use the student discount systems offered by public transportation, including JR.
For more information, please refer to the following application guidelines.